I become a member
For a membership fee of CHF 45.00 I get:
- Advisory services
- Protection by the EXIT patient decree
- Help with the enforcement for the relatives
- The member magazine «EXIT-Info» 4 times a year
- all EXIT services and events
- At the end of life, the possibility of an EXIT assisted suicide
After at least 3 years of membership, there are no charges for the assisted suicide.
Your residence is in the French part of Switzerland. Therefore we'd like to let you know about the the existence of the association „EXIT Suisse romande“.
EXIT ADMD Suisse romande
Chemin Frank-Thomas 80
022 735 77 60
For your information: Exit Suisse romande speaks exclusively French. German-speaking assistants are available only for assisted suicide.
- if you want to join EXIT Suisse romande, leave the current page and please directly turn to : www.exit-suisse-romande.ch
- if you want to remain with EXIT Deutsche Schweiz, ignore this note and continue filling in this form.
If you ever need an assisted suicide in Western Switzerland, we would hand over your dossier to EXIT Suisse romande for this purpose, as EXIT Deutsche Schweiz does not have any assistants in French-speaking Switzerland.
We're pleased to be at your service for questions by phone on: 043 343 38 38.
Thank you for a moment of patience
Your uploaded document is being transmitted to our system. You may continue shortly.